BEST RESULT IN JAMB 2015/2016

Well the highest score for the just concluded Utme/Jamb has not been fully known but there has been reports of various high scores like 345, 333, 331.


I want to beg you to study well for this exam because failing it could mean a waste of the UTME exam you took. This is the singular reason why some individuals would write UTME (JAMB) for over 7 years without getting admission.

Over 1 Million Nigerians registered for the 2015/2016 UTME Exams but sadly only about 90,000 will be admitted in Nigeria Universities by the end of the year. This is only about 11.11%. What happens to the rest? Will they write another UTME and join the queue next year?  This statistics makes it necessary for you as an individual to study for the upcoming Post-UTME exams.

This year's result will pose different problem to people who did not score up to 200 generally because of the increasing number of student seeking admission (Except you're going to A Private University or Polytechnic). Based on the released Jamb result, there have been reports of extremely high scores like 298, 304, 312 and very low scores of 59, 27, 88.

Honestly, Post Utme past questions are essential for you. Let me tell you my secret during my time. I was 15 years old when i took my Jamb in 2009 and I scored 279 without any assistant whatsoever. I also did post utme at the University of Lagos that same year in July (then I was 16) and got admission for my course, scoring 78%. How did I do this? 
1. I read all the syllabus for my four basic subjects.
2. I solved every years past question
3. I evaluated my performance and noted topics I would usually fail in the Past Questions
4. I went back to read those topics again very well.
5. I got luck on my side too (I know some people don't believe in luck but it works, A wise man once said "Luck is when preparation meets Opportunity)


Click Here to Get over 2000 Post Jamb Past Questions for your School.

You can contact me for success tips that will be useful at the university, polytechnic and college of education. I'm an open person, I'll chat with you (but not at 1am) cause, that will be sleep time for me. Thanks Friends

Thanks.
Ademola Victor Damilola (Click here to view my profile)

Twitter: @ademolavictor


Click Here to Get over 2000 Post Jamb Past Questions for your School.


Kindly comment as ANONYMOUS "if you are not a member of this site" with your JAMB score below. I want your comments.

You can Print or Save this Page



8 comments:

  1. wow that boy must be very brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who told you its a boy, cant it be a Girl, SMH.

      Delete
  2. tunde.....this seems impossible

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a cheat it is possible

    ReplyDelete
  4. they dat know their God,they shall be strong and they shall do exploide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i studied past questions, sometimes I get up to 340 but after writing the exam, I managed to get 261.

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments