BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO (BUK) 2015/2016 POST JAMB DATE

Bayero University, Kano Post-UTME (JAMB) form is now out. Check below for details. I want to beg you to study well for this exam because failing it could mean a waste of the UTME exam you took. This is the singular reason why some individuals would write UTME (JAMB) for over 7 years without getting admission.

Over 1 Million Nigerians registered for the 2015/2016 UTME Exams but sadly only about 90,000 will be admitted in Nigeria Universities by the end of the year. This is only about 11.11%. What happens to the rest? Will they write another UTME and join the queue next year?  This statistics makes it necessary for you as an individual to study for the upcoming Post-UTME exams.

This year's result will pose different problem to people who did not score up to 200 generally because of the increasing number of student seeking admission (Except you're going to A Private University or Polytechnic). Based on the released Jamb result, there have been reports of extremely high scores like 298, 304, 312 and very low scores of 59, 27, 88.

Honestly, Post Utme past questions are essential for you. Let me tell you my secret during my time. I was 15 years old when i took my Jamb in 2009 and I scored 279 without any assistant whatsoever. I also did post utme at the University of Lagos that same year in July (then I was 16) and got admission for my course, scoring 78%. How did I do this?
1. I read all the syllabus for my four basic subjects.
2. I solved every years past question
3. I evaluated my performance and noted topics I would usually fail in the Past Questions
4. I went back to read those topics again very well.
5. I got luck on my side too (I know some people don't believe in luck but it works, A wise man once said "Luck is when preparation meets Opportunity)

You can contact me for success tips that will be useful at the university, polytechnic and college of education. I'm an open person, I'll chat with you (but not at 1am) cause, that will be sleep time for me. Thanks Friends



Thanks.
Ademola Victor
ClickHere To Join Us On Facebook At Vicadeworks


This is to inform the general public that Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2015/2016 Academic session will commence on the 17th of August 2015 and close on the 28th of August 2015. Portal registration and printing of examination card will close by midnight of Sunday, 30th August, 2015.

Eligibility
Prospective candidates must have sat for the 2015 UTME Examinations, chose BUK as her/his first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 180 or higher in the relevant subjects as advertised in the UME Brochure.

Method Of Application
Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English.

Post-UTME Registration Procedure
STEP 1: At the homepage of the Bayero University website, www.buk.edu.ng, click POST-UTME Application Portal

STEP 2: Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano

STEP 3: Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.

STEP 4: Print your personalized Payment Invoice and use the invoice to make the payment of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) at any branch of Banks Listed on your Invoice nationwide.

STEP 5: After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng, login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized Examination Card.

NOTE: No Applicant will be allowed to sit for the Post-UTME test without a valid Examination Card.

Click Here to Get over 2000 Post Jamb Past Questions for your BUK

SCREENING EXERCISE AND POST – UTME TEST

The date of the screening exercise and Post UTME examinations will be announced in the media as well as communicated to all registered applicants via their gsm and email addresses. The Venue, Time and Sitting Arrangement for the test will be on applicants’ Examination Cards.


NB
Applicants are to come to the screening venue with the following:

Exam Card
Writing Materials (2B Pencil and Eraser)
Four Figure Table (where applicable)
Candidates are advised to come with their Original JAMB Result Slip with their passport photograph on it. If you do not have this document, 


Click Here to Get over 2000 Post Jamb Past Questions for your BUK


Kindly comment as ANONYMOUS "if you are not a member of this site" with your JAMB score below. I want your comments.

You can Print or Save this Page

2 comments:

  1. Jamb in march, waec in april, neco in may, post jamb july, this exam system isnt nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 214, I failed in my post-utme scoring 176. But luck is on my side, because I'm presently given admission.

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments